Sole Press TT-710A/B
- There is a Prepared oil-tank to supplement oil when cylinder rising which makes the rising faster and saves the operation time to increase benefit.
- When the mechanism of front-rear pressing reduces, a special circuit device is adapted to control the receding stroke, and the proper receding distance is accordingly for locating different size of shoes.
- Independent pressure adjustment. Adjustment handle in the front of the machine.
- Pressure level adopts the special design of bias swing, high-and-low adjustment and self-poise of oil linking, which makes shoes convenient in fetching, smooth on a surface free from damage and high in efficiency and good in quality. And it's convenient to put and take out of the last as well.
- This machine is available to press shoes with lasts between 130mm and 400mm in length which including the press mold below 150mm in width, below 200mm in height and walled outsoles below 80-60mm in height, such as jogging shoes, walled sports shoes and casual shoes.
|Pcs of lateral Latexes||8|
|Height of Lateral Latexes||80mm|
|Adjustment of Constrction||2sections|
|G.W||Provided before shipment|
|Dimention||1090 x 1000 x 1960mm|
|Machine Size||1150 x 1220 x 2030mm|